If you unlock the bootloader on your Samsung A10e, you can do a lot of cool things with it, like make changes, run custom firmware, and try out more advanced features. But it’s important to know that unlocking the bootloader is dangerous and could mean the end of your guarantee. Here are the steps you need to take to unlock the bootloader on your Samsung A10e if you are ready to move on.
Note: If you unlock the bootloader, your device will lose all of its files. Before you go any further, make sure you have a copy of your important files. Also, keep in mind that unlocking the bootloader might void your insurance and could damage your device if you don’t do it right. Be careful as you go.
1: Turn on Developer Options
- Select “Settings” on your Samsung A10e.
- After going down a bit, click on “About phone.”
- Then click on “Software information.”
- To get to Developer Options, look for “Build number” and tap it seven times.
2: Allow USB debugging and OEM unlocking
- Return to the main “Settings” menu.
- Go to the bottom and type “Developer options.”
- On and off “OEM unlocking” and “USB debugging.”
3: Make a copy of your data
- If you unlock the bootloader, your computer will lose all of its data. Make sure you have copies of your contacts, photos, and important files.
4: Turn off your device
- Leave your Samsung A10e off for good.
5: Startup in download mode
- Hold down the Volume Down button.
- Use a USB wire to connect your device to your computer while holding down the Volume Down button.
- Hold down the Volume Down button until you see the screen that says “Download Mode.”
6: Get the software you need and install it.
- Get the Samsung USB drivers and put them on your machine.
- Odin is a tool used to flash software on Samsung devices. Download and install it.
7: Get the unlock code for your device.
- Go to the page for Samsung Developer Bootloader Unlock.
- To get your device’s unique unlock code, follow the steps given.
8: Use Odin to flash the unlock code.
- Turn on your machine and open Odin.
- When you’re in Odin, click on the “AP” button and choose the software file that came with your access code.
- Use a USB connection to connect your Samsung A10e to your computer.
- Odin will ask you to press “Start” to send the unlock code to your phone.
Step 9: Finish the process of unlocking the bootloader
- Your gadget will restart itself when the flashing is done.
- To set up your gadget, just follow the steps shown on the screen.
Step 10: Check the status of the bootloader
- Here’s how to tell if the bootloader on your Samsung A10e is unlocked:
Start up your device again in Download Mode (Step 5).
- Track down the “OEM Unlock” state. When it says “OEM Unlock: On,” your bootloader is now opened.
To unlock the bootloader on your Samsung A10e, you need to pay close attention to the steps and follow them exactly. Make sure you know what the risks are and be careful as you go. It will be free to try homemade ROMs and use the full power of your Samsung A10e once the process is done.